What is ISO 9001:2008?
ISO 9001:2008 is an international quality standard. It requires a company to possess capabilities that enable the delivery of high-quality services and maximize client satisfaction. ISO-certified organizations must follow well-defined processes, ensure delivery of problem-free services, guarantee client confidentiality, and continually improve their quality and service delivery systems. ISO standards cover all aspects of a business that contribute to service quality and a satisfactory client experience.
What does it mean to be ISO 9001:2008 certified?
Being ISO certified means that we have the processes, resources, systems, and skills to deliver high-quality services in a timely manner. The certification illustrates that we are proactive about quality and that client satisfaction is our first priority. Our ISO certification tells you that
- We have qualified staff trained to deliver excellence in service.
- We have a mature quality management system — each document follows a defined process cycle that helps eliminate errors and ensures on-time delivery.
- We take prompt corrective action, resolving complaints and learning from mistakes.
- We regularly interact with our clients and seek their feedback to understand their needs and improve our services.
- We have secure and stable IT systems that guarantee confidentiality of client property.
- We continually evaluate and strengthen our systems and processes through internal and third-party audits.
All our quality-related processes and systems have been independently assessed and verified by auditors from NQA.